Earfun Air Pro 4+ - Latest frmware release notes? - No AP4+ forum here?

Apr 08,2026
U813147146
Apr 08,2026 at 7:26 am
Apr 08,2026 at 7:26 am

Earfun Air Pro 4+

8th April 2026 - My AP4+' firmware just got updated from 1.2.8 to 1.3.0
Where are the AP4+ fw release notes? I had the same issue with the AP4 last year...
Give us the release notes, and don't just say 'bug fixes'.


Also, why is there no AP4+ forum here?
Last year I had to ask for an AP4 forum...

Come on, Earfun, do better please.

Report Reply
U813147146
Sep 15,2026 at 2:43 am
Sep 15,2026 at 2:43 am

Sept 15 2026

Today my Earfun Air 4 Pro Plus got a new firmware update. All it says is 'bug fixes'. Come on, Earfun, give us a better explanation than that! What exactly did you change or fix? Did anything improve? Is there anything new?

These are really good earbuds, but the update info and support are crap. Also there is still no separate forum here for the plus model.

Had the same issue with you guys for the Air 4 Pro (non-Plus) as well. Please do better.

Report #1 Reply
U404107210
Sep 15,2026 at 8:53 am
Sep 15,2026 at 8:53 am

Same Here, Version 1.3.5, But I Haven't Update it Yet

Report #2 Reply
U167418146
Sep 16,2026 at 11:45 am
Sep 16,2026 at 11:45 am
U404107210 said:

Same Here, Version 1.3.5, But I Haven't Update it Yet

Click for original message

Same here, Version 1.3.5. But unlike you, I updated the firmware.
Result: Right earbud is super low volume. At first while having both earbuds on ears I thought that right wasn't working at all. I only realized it's "working" with super low volume after taking out the left one.

I tried factory resetting, uninstalling and re-installing the EarFun android application, but nothing worked.

How can I fix this?

Report #3 Reply
U404107210
Sep 21,2026 at 11:34 am
Sep 21,2026 at 11:34 am
U167418146 said:

Same here, Version 1.3.5. But unlike you, I updated the firmware.
Result: Right earbud is super low volume. At first while having both earbuds on ears I thought that right wasn't working at all. I only realized it's "working" with super low volume after taking out the left one.

I tried factory resetting, uninstalling and re-installing the EarFun android application, but nothing worked.

How can I fix this?

Click for original message

New Update Coming Version 1 3.7, Maybe U Can Try, Because I Have No Problem For This Version

Report #4 Reply
U167418146
Sep 21,2026 at 1:10 pm
Sep 21,2026 at 1:10 pm

Updated to Version 1.3.7 but problem was not fixed. Right Earbud still super low volume and sound is muffled. The buttons on the earbud still work.
I tried factory resetting again, after update to 1.3.7 which didn't fix.
What else can I try?

Report #5 Reply
U404107210
Sep 21,2026 at 11:1 pm
Sep 21,2026 at 11:1 pm
U167418146 said:

Updated to Version 1.3.7 but problem was not fixed. Right Earbud still super low volume and sound is muffled. The buttons on the earbud still work.
I tried factory resetting again, after update to 1.3.7 which didn't fix.
What else can I try?

Click for original message

After Update Im Always Do This

1. Delete/Forget Bluetooth Device

2. Reset Earfun (Use Reset with Button At Case) Im Never Reset From Earfun Apps.

3. Connect Earfun Again

Hopefuly Help U,,,

Report #6 Reply
U813147146
Sep 21,2026 at 11:11 pm
Sep 21,2026 at 11:11 pm

Another day, another update ... that just says 'bug fixes'

This time it is Air Pro 4+ firmware version 1.3.7 

Come on, Earfun, make a channel here specifically for the 4+ and give us proper firmware release notes!

Is the ANc better?
Is wind-noise reduction mode improved?
Have you fixed the audio disappearing from one earburd (until you put them in the case and take them out again)?
etc.


Report #7 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

7 Replies

10 Views

Last replied by U813147146

Community Highlight

About The News & Announcements Category About The News & Announcements Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

998 Discussions

1837 Messages

3544 Members

Share this thread