Free Pro 3 Issue: (Find Feature) [Spare Left Bud]

May 02,2024
U194959482
May 02,2024 at 11:9 pm
May 02,2024 at 11:9 pm

After spending 4 months saving, 1 month searching and 2 weeks waiting. I found the perfect TWS wireless buds, Earfun's Free Pro 3.

I had it for 2 weeks and some days now and considering to make a video review after a month.

Issue: Unfortunately, after 3 times of almost losing my earbud whether during a nap or unsecure fit falling out, I can't find the right bud. I tried the find feature in the hap all  three times but it hasn't played any sound or helped in finding the buds.

I would have loved a bluetooth signal feature location method with the sound because the earphone died while I was trying to search for it.

I am actually fully depressed and would buy a new one maybe with a headphones set too but I don't have the money and I definitely can't afford shipping.

I hope there is some option for a spare or someway to gwo locate it as I was connected to the internet before it was lost

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

May 08,2024 at 8:52 am
May 08,2024 at 8:52 am

Hi Friend,

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please kindly send us your order number to our customer service team: service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection. EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection.

by Sean Jay Mar 23,2023

Forum Statistics

695 Discussions

1158 Messages

2238 Members

Share this thread