Air Pro 2 constantly pausing music in both left and right buds

Jan 23,2023
U861372007
Jan 23,2023 at 4:8 pm
Jan 23,2023 at 4:8 pm

Hello - I received a pair of the EarFun Air Pro 2 earbuds for Christmas this year.  Overall, I like these ear buds though they are a little too boomy in the sound.  My biggest complaint has to do with the music pausing during use.  This happens with both buds.  It gets so frequent that I don't want to even use these.  I'm guessing it has to do with the in-ear detection?  I noticed that the Earfun app is listed in the specs on the Earfun website for the Air Pro 2 so I figured maybe the in-ear detection could be disabled in the app (maybe even decrease the bass as well?).   However, after downloading the app, it doesn't appear that my ear buds are supported.  Any advice on how I can resolve this problem.

Thanks, Darren

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Feb 17,2023 at 9:34 am
Feb 17,2023 at 9:34 am

Hi Darren, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the late reply. 

We are afraid that the in-ear detection function is unable to be disabled. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We kindly suggest you try switching other ear tips we offer to you and then wiggle tightly the earbuds to the best place to wear to have a try.

As for the app connection issue,  may we know the model of your mobile phone? Could you please kindly send us your order number and the serial number on the back of the package like ETPXXXXXXX to check? Please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com. 

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

About The Technology Category About The Technology Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

674 Discussions