Air Pro 3.0 "skipping" more frequently

May 17,2024
U549707602
May 17,2024 at 11:0 am
May 17,2024 at 11:0 am

Hello,

I've had my Air Pro 3 earbuds since 2/26/24 and I liked them at first but they started "skipping" after a little while and lately it's been much worse.   By skipping I mean that while listening to  audiobooks (99% of my listening) they sometimes start  to skip words, making entire sections extremely difficult to understand.   It always happens in the morning when I go out into the garage to start my daily walk.  Lately I've been listening while mowing the lawn (great noise reduction) and they work fine but at certain points in the yard they start acting up again.    

It happens whether I have one earbud in or two.  And I always keep my iPhone in my pocket - either my pants or a jacket.  But this morning it happened when I went to my basement to start my workday and set the phone on my desk.  

Air Pro 2.0 before this and it NEVER happened.  

Any assistance would be appreciated.  I like  everything about them but this is very frustrating and may drive me to buy something else.

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

May 19,2024 at 2:29 pm
May 19,2024 at 2:29 pm

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please kindly send us your order number to our customer service team: service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

About The Fitness Category About The Fitness Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

756 Discussions