Air Pro 3 - cutting off during play

Feb 20,2023
U354053753
Feb 20,2023 at 11:56 pm
Feb 20,2023 at 11:56 pm

Hello, 

I have Air S and bought Air Pro 3.  With Air Pro 3 it's all OK, only I experience quite often repeated cut-offs  (staccato). It usually occurs when e.g. phone is on tabletop and then I take the phone with me and go elsewhere.  Sometimes even when i only move the phone from left side of table to right side. 

I have latest firmware and usually use one bud - but it occurs regardless of left or right bud is in use.

Charge level is not a  parameter here.

Purchased from Amazon, but I would prefer not to return.

Any help?

Thanks, Juraj

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Mar 03,2023 at 9:33 am
Mar 03,2023 at 9:33 am

Hi Juraj, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

May we know the model of your phone and the environment near you while using the earbuds?

We kindly suggest you reboot your phone and then reset and reconnect the earbuds per the updated steps:

Step 1: Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device.

Step 2: Place both earbuds into the charging case.

Step 3: Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the charging case button for at least 8s until both earbuds flash in purple, then earbuds have been reset successfully.

Step 4: Search and reconnect “EarFun Air Pro 3".

We also suggest you try to connect the earbuds to other models of devices and try the earbuds somewhere the network is better to test whether it is still the same situation. Also, try the earbuds on different occasions to see if it persists because the outer interference is uncontrollable.

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

About The Music Category About The Music Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

663 Discussions