Air Pro 3 playback resumes after I put them back in the case

May 18,2023
U155867711
May 18,2023 at 7:41 am
May 18,2023 at 7:41 am

I have been finding that playback of whatever I have been listening to (Audible or Spotify generally) will resume after I put the Air 3 back in their case. This happens if I pause using the tap controls, if I pause using the app on my phone, or if I just put them straight in the case without pausing.

This is quite annoying as either it means that whatever I was listening to starts blaring out of my pocket if the volume is up on my phone, or if it is muted, it plays for some hours using phone battery and losing my place in whatever I had been listening to.

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

May 19,2023 at 9:59 am
May 19,2023 at 9:59 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

As for the issue you encountered, we kindly suggest you try the below steps.

1. Please use the charging cable to charge the case for 2 hours.

2. A. Use a toothpick to gently clean the metal contacts on the earbuds and charging case to avoid dust or wax stains;

B. Clean the contacts of the earbuds and the charging case with an alcohol cotton swab; (especially the groove of the earbud contacts);

C. Rub them with clean napkins, press the earbuds with forces to eliminate loose contact with the case, close the lid and wait for a while to check. (Ensure the case has enough battery life simultaneously).

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

About The Music Category About The Music Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

663 Discussions