Air pro 4 earbuds doesn't work from the box

Aug 14,2024
U799219260
Aug 14,2024 at 8:42 pm
Aug 14,2024 at 8:42 pm

Hi, I unpacked brand new pair of Air Pro 4s and it doesn't  work right from the box. 

Yes, I unwrapped both stickers and reattached buds to the case. At first right bud was working, connected immediately. The left one doesn't  show any signs of life, so I thought it's battery drained. Case was full of charge, but to be sure connected to charger anyway.

Earfun's android app  doesn't  help  so I decided to reset buds. Unpaired the right one, put both buds in case, reopened lid and pressed pair button  about 8 seconds as instructed. The right one started flash rapidly, the left one as usual no lights at all. After that I can't  connect the right bud either! I tried with many Samsung and Oneplus devices, from app, from bluetooth list no luck and doesn't show that fast pairing pop-up animation either.

Now then I open the lid 3 second constant light on both(!) sides, after the right bud start flashing like in pairing mod. So case hardware wise can detect left bud then opening lid (first 3 seconds) but not then put it back in case like right bud. Now both buds undetectable by bluetooth and right one flashing in case endlessly. What should I do?

Report Reply
U244774273
Aug 15,2024 at 6:15 am
Aug 15,2024 at 6:15 am

I have exact same problem. Just curious to know whether you updated the firmware to 0.2.3 before the problem started

Report #1 Reply
U799219260
Aug 15,2024 at 7:21 am
Aug 15,2024 at 7:21 am

Didn't try, thought it will lead into bigger problems cause left one unresponsive which means after update buds will have different firmware versions. At least I will give a shot after "harmless" reset, what could go wrong...

Report #2 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Aug 15,2024 at 8:52 am
Aug 15,2024 at 8:52 am

Hi Friend,

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As for the issue you encountered, we kindly suggest you try to reboot your Bluetooth device (phone, computer...) and reset the earbuds.

Step 1: Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device.

Step 2: Put both earbuds into the charging case, close the lid, and wait for 30 seconds.

Step 3: Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the button on the case for at least 10 seconds until both earbuds status LED indicators inside the case flash white rapidly. The earbuds have been reset successfully.

Step 4: Reactivate Bluetooth to reconnect "EarFun Air Pro 4" until the white light flashes slowly.

If the above method still could not solve your issues, please kindly send us your order number to our customer service team: service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty.

Sincerely,

EarFun

Report #3 Reply
U799219260
Aug 16,2024 at 4:47 am
Aug 16,2024 at 4:47 am

Hello, 

I've tried so many times to reset with so many different time intervals  it's clear to me that with standard reset procedure I can't resolve the problem. If you don't have any other ways to help, sadly, I must  return earbuds. Which is kinda problem cause I am now on completely  different side of globe  of initial purchase address

Report #4 Reply
U519004661
Sep 07,2024 at 3:20 am
Sep 07,2024 at 3:20 am

I have the exact same problem. Mine was working for 3 days after that this problem I occurred. I have sent an email to claim warranty. Not sure this known defect of this model

Report #5 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

5 Replies

Last replied by U519004661

Community Highlight

EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection. EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection.

by Sean Jay Mar 23,2023

Forum Statistics

800 Discussions

1312 Messages

2422 Members

Share this thread