Ear Fun Air Pro 3 - Bluetooth LE Audio(LC3 Codec) Support

Nov 15,2023
U170222813
Nov 15,2023 at 8:39 am
Nov 15,2023 at 8:39 am

Hi Team,
We have just got the EarFun Air Pro 3 headset (Firmware version : 1.0.8) and trying to connect with our Pixel 8 mobile,
But the audio streaming using Bluetooth LE Audio is not getting selected, it works through qualcomm aptx.

Could you please let us know if there are 2 different variants with and without LE Audio Support ?

Also the the ear fun air pro3 box "whats in the box"  is not listing LE Audio support.

Please let us know how we can get the LE audio working with this headset,  

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Nov 15,2023 at 9:14 am
Nov 15,2023 at 9:14 am

Hi Friend,

Thanks for choosing EarFun.

Please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply
U617689702
Nov 26,2023 at 12:32 pm
Nov 26,2023 at 12:32 pm

If you'd had a browse back through this forum, you would have seen that they currently release firmware without the LE audio included because of stability issues some customers were experiencing with their mobiles.

However, they offer customer the chance to request the LE-enabled firmware via the customer contact address there. Once you have it, you need to ensure that you do not allow one of the automated updates because they do not include the LE Audio support. Anytime you think you need an update, you need to request it to keep the LE Audio.

LE Audio seems to be trapped in an eternal infancy. I don't understand why. I don't know if there are technological reasons or if it is just poor promotion. It's going to take a little while longer before it becomes ubiquitous.

Report #2 Reply
U660892579
May 29,2024 at 4:43 pm
May 29,2024 at 4:43 pm

Why it doesn't support LC3!!!! why ! why! the advertisemet says it supports LE audio, so I bought it!

please explain! and let customer know how to get this function working insteading of lying customer that this is the first product to have LC3 LE audio support in the world! I was cheated!!

see the advertisement!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIbQCnopT4&themeRefresh=1

Report #3 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

3 Replies

Last replied by U660892579

Community Highlight

About The Technology Category About The Technology Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

756 Discussions