Earbuds show up as 2 different bluetooth devices

Jan 31,2022
t_richard95
Jan 31,2022 at 7:35 pm
Jan 31,2022 at 7:35 pm

So, I've been using my Air Pro for 2 months now, never had a problem, actually love it, but since this morning the two earbuds show up as two different bluetooth devices, and therefore I can only listen to one of them at a time. Nothing changed with the phone, there wasn't an update or anything.

Tried everything in the book, resetting them, tapping them numerous times to reset, restarted phone, looked around the developer settings, chaning things, but there's literally no way to pair them up as one again.

Are they just kinda f'd, and I should send them back or is there a magical way I can make them work together again?

Thanks,

Richard

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Feb 23,2022 at 9:38 am
Feb 23,2022 at 9:38 am

Hi Richard,

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the late reply.

As for the issue you encountered, we kindly suggest you try the below steps.

1.Check whether the case has enough battery. If not, please use the charging cable to charge the case for 2 hours.

2.We suggest you use the cleaning stick to dip rubbing alcohol and then clean the contacts of the earbuds and the charging case first; Rub them with clean napkins, press the earbuds with forces to eliminate loose contact with the case, close the lid and wait for 30 seconds. Open the lid and try the next steps.

3. Reboot your devices and then reset and reconnect the earbuds per the updated steps:

Step 1. Place both earbuds into the charging case, assuring that the indicator light will flash in white when you place them in the case.

Step 2. Keep the charging case open and double press the charging case button, the pairing indicator will flash white rapidly, just waiting for the flash white transfer to flash white and green alternately, then earbuds have been reset successfully.

Step 3. Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device and reconnect “EarFun Air Pro".

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email to our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

About The Fitness Category About The Fitness Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

679 Discussions