earfun air pro 3

Mar 10,2023
U909042791
Mar 10,2023 at 5:30 pm
Mar 10,2023 at 5:30 pm

i just got my earfun air pro 3, 3 days ago. after 4 hours of  music playing in normal mode the case battery is at 58%...

with this rate the case has only 7 hours of battery and the  earphone about 5 hours..

total is 12 hours..

i think it's far not as much as they were advertised  40+9..

any tips how to fix this? 

This is my first earphone and the quality is okay, but i think with the 40+9 hour of playtime i got misled..

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Mar 24,2023 at 9:53 am
Mar 24,2023 at 9:53 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We kindly suggest you use the charging cable to charge the case and earbuds for 2 hours and then try again.

Note: The cold weather will cause the battery of the earbuds to drain quickly and fail to charge. Hence, we kindly suggest you charge and test the earbuds in a warm indoor environment.  The concrete battery lasting time may vary by the sound mode, volume level and audio content (Apps) you set.

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

1 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection. EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection.

by Sean Jay Mar 23,2023

Forum Statistics

675 Discussions

1131 Messages

2200 Members

Share this thread