EarFun Air Pro 3 Earbuds – No Audio After Pause

Jul 23,2024
U400023877
Jul 23,2024 at 8:29 pm
Jul 23,2024 at 8:29 pm

I've been using my EarFun Air Pro 3 earbuds for a few months, but I've consistently faced the same audio streaming issue when connected to my tablet or phone.

1. Audio Pausing Issue: When I pause audio for just a few seconds and then resume, the earbuds stop streaming audio despite still being listed as connected to the device. This forces me to reconnect the earbuds multiple times to restore audio playback.

2. Initial Playback Issue: If I connect the earbuds and don't start playing audio within a few seconds, they will often stop streaming audio once I begin playing something (say 30 seconds later). In these cases, I frequently have to disconnect and reconnect several times to get the earbuds to function properly.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Performed a hard reset on the earbuds.
  • Re-paired the earbuds with my devices.
  • Updated the firmware through the EarFun Audio app.
  • Ensured my devices are running the latest version of Android.
  • Tried turning off Qualcomm aptX Adaptive and enabling stable connection first via the App
Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Jul 24,2024 at 1:39 am
Jul 24,2024 at 1:39 am

Hi Friend,

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please kindly send your order number to our customer service team: service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty.

Sincerely,

EarFun

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Forum Statistics

789 Discussions

1303 Messages

2410 Members

Share this thread