EarFun air Pro 3 noise cancelling

Sep 05,2023
U220157169
Sep 05,2023 at 2:4 pm
Sep 05,2023 at 2:4 pm

Hi.

After putting in case, my EarFun disables noise cancelling and comes into normal mode in the most of the cases.

Is it a normal feature or some kind of bug?

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Sep 06,2023 at 9:24 am
Sep 06,2023 at 9:24 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. 

In order to avoid howling problems, when the earbuds are placed in the charging case, they will default to normal mode.  But when you take out both earbuds, they will automatically switch to the last mode you set, please kindly have a try. 

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply
U220157169
Sep 06,2023 at 9:59 am
Sep 06,2023 at 9:59 am
EarFun CS Team said:

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. 

In order to avoid howling problems, when the earbuds are placed in the charging case, they will default to normal mode.  But when you take out both earbuds, they will automatically switch to the last mode you set, please kindly have a try. 

Sincerely,

Click for original message

Yes, I can see it when I put my earbuds into case and not closing it. But if I close the case, so earbuds are disconnected from my phone, then  I take them out, and the mode is dropped into Normal. But sometimes they keep NC. FW is 0.5.0

Report #2 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Sep 07,2023 at 8:41 am
Sep 07,2023 at 8:41 am
U220157169 said:

Yes, I can see it when I put my earbuds into case and not closing it. But if I close the case, so earbuds are disconnected from my phone, then  I take them out, and the mode is dropped into Normal. But sometimes they keep NC. FW is 0.5.0

Click for original message

Hi friend, 

It is quite strange. Could you please kindly send us a video to show the issue so we can try to figure it out and better assist you? Please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com

Kindly note that you need to take both earbuds out and wait for a while before checking the mode. Please also avoid touching the control area when taking the earbuds out. 

Sincerely,

Report #3 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

3 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

About The Fitness Category About The Fitness Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

691 Discussions