Earfun air pro 3 not connect and one of the bud don’t have any light turning on

Jan 25,2024
U336516066
Jan 25,2024 at 3:26 pm
Jan 25,2024 at 3:26 pm

For some reason my earbud air pro is not connecting to my phone, the right ear just keep blinking blue while the left don't have any light. How do I fix this?

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Jan 26,2024 at 1:23 am
Jan 26,2024 at 1:23 am

Hi Friend,

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As for the issue you encountered, we kindly suggest you reboot your phone and reset the earbuds.

Step 1. Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device.

Step 2. Place both earbuds into the charging case, assuring that the indicator light will flash white when you place them in the case.

Step 3. Keep the charging case open and double press the charging case button, the pairing indicator will flash white rapidly, just wait for the flash white transfer to flash white and green alternately, then the earbuds will be reset successfully.

Step 4. Search and reconnect “EarFun Air Pro".

If the above method still cannot solve your issues, please kindly send us your order number and email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply
U336516066
Jan 27,2024 at 12:19 pm
Jan 27,2024 at 12:19 pm

Is there a way for me to send my earfun to you guys and let you guys fix it because I alredy done the step you guys tell but it still not work?

Report #2 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Jan 30,2024 at 12:14 pm
Jan 30,2024 at 12:14 pm

Hi Friend,

Thanks for your reply.

Please kindly send us your order number and email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #3 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

3 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

About The Fitness Category About The Fitness Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

691 Discussions