Earfun Audio app cant display my air pro 3

Nov 14,2023
Ali Imraan
Nov 14,2023 at 5:20 pm
Nov 14,2023 at 5:20 pm

Wanted to change the eq settings and suddenly the app does not recognized my air pro 3. Before this the app works fine and now i cant connect to the app. I've tried installing/uninstalling, re-pair/unpair, reset, its still does not work

Report Reply
U163744547
Nov 14,2023 at 8:20 pm
Nov 14,2023 at 8:20 pm

I am having the same issue and the logging out and then back in didn't work. I even tried a factory reset on the Air Pro 3, deleting and re installing the app, trying it on a different phone, all to no avail.

Report #1 Reply
Waterman Chwee
Nov 15,2023 at 12:4 am
Nov 15,2023 at 12:4 am

Yes I face the same thing and it keep showing the msg NO NEW EQUIPMENT CAN BE ADDED AT THE MOMENT.

Hey I just bought this a few days ago and give me such issue 

Report #2 Reply
lilchina
Nov 15,2023 at 12:47 am
Nov 15,2023 at 12:47 am

Try logging out then don't log back in just  skip logging in then re- add your pods  it will work it's an issue with earfun server

Report #3 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Nov 15,2023 at 2:35 am
Nov 15,2023 at 2:35 am

Hi Friends,

This is Freya from the customer service of EarFun. Hope you are well.

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The APP has returned to normal now. We kindly suggest you try logging in again.

We are deeply sorry for the recent incident where the earbuds cannot connect to the APP or cannot be displayed on the APP after logging in to your account. We fully understand the importance of the APP to users and the annoyance when you cannot connect to the APP. The relevant departments are conducting a serious review and comprehensive investigation, and are committed to completely eradicating this problem.

EarFun takes user satisfaction as its code of conduct. Please give us your trust again. Sincerely apologize.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #4 Reply

Thread Info

1 Likes

4 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection. EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection.

by Sean Jay Mar 23,2023

Forum Statistics

686 Discussions

1146 Messages

2221 Members

Share this thread