Hi, I bought a Earfun Air Pro 3 and has been very happy with it... Except for 1 major flaw

Feb 20,2024
U480063367
Feb 20,2024 at 2:39 am
Feb 20,2024 at 2:39 am

I had purchased these via online recommendations and was so happy to get these little gadgets on hand to nullify the noise pollution, great music and mic quality.

There's always been one flaw tho, my left earpod will always go SUPERLOUD like a supernova exploding. BOOM.
I thought it was a first time thing, nothing major probably some random bug, 
have been updating firmware, have been doing everything correctly and it still happens to this day. 
I honestly kinda afraid of putting my left bud on...

It'll say online, and turn on randomly but seems to turn off at will, the random eardrum killer sound seems to be happening more often lately. So I am definitely requesting for some help here.

Thank you

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Feb 22,2024 at 9:45 am
Feb 22,2024 at 9:45 am

Hi Friend,

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please kindly send us your order number and email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply
NightFury
Mar 07,2024 at 12:21 am
Mar 07,2024 at 12:21 am

I have the same problem described above. I take MS Teams calls every day with the Earfun Air Pro 3, and I have to go through a loud piercing sound and the left earbud dies. Later, it works randomly again only to cut off. I have two Earfun Air Pro 3 at home, Since one pair is encountering this issue, I'm afraid the other one will fail in the future as well.

Report #2 Reply

Thread Info

1 Likes

2 Replies

Last replied by NightFury

Community Highlight

About The Fitness Category About The Fitness Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

679 Discussions

1137 Messages

2211 Members