My air pro 2 case won't charge and make small beeping noise

Oct 19,2022
U334604106
Oct 19,2022 at 6:2 pm
Oct 19,2022 at 6:2 pm

Hi,  so i was using the device fine for like 6 months, then the case seem to not charge anymore when i plugged it in yesterday because i checked and the light on the case is not flashing at all, also when i put the case close to my ear i can hear small random beeping noise.

Now it looks like the buds and the case have ran out of battery and i have no clue what to do to fix this. Any help is appreciated, thanks alot!

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Oct 21,2022 at 9:55 am
Oct 21,2022 at 9:55 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Under this circumstance for trouble-shooting, we would suggest you use our original usb-c cable and try switching different cables also even sockets to exclude the reasons of external factors. 

If you have a wireless charger, could you please try charging the case for 3.5 hours via it? We kindly suggest you try to adjust the place and put the case in the center of the charger.

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email to our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection. EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection.

by Sean Jay Mar 23,2023

Forum Statistics

671 Discussions

1125 Messages

2191 Members

Share this thread