Windows 11 connection issues

Apr 04,2022
U395657031
Apr 04,2022 at 3:59 pm
Apr 04,2022 at 3:59 pm

I purchased the AirPro2 from Amazon yesterday

I am running Windows 11, and my AirPro2 pairs and connects, however, Windows is not recognizing it as a device in Sound or in any of the apps that would normally use them (VoIP, Spotify, etc).  I hear "power on" and "connected".  But then shortly after it says "disconnected" even  though Windows says it is still connected.

Windows recognizes and allows me to use my Galaxy Buds+ without a problem.

I purchased these to test to see if the ANC would allow them to be used in an office environment for VoIP making VoIP calls and using them in Zoom and Teams.  

What am I doing wrong?

Report Reply
U630197649
Apr 06,2022 at 1:24 pm
Apr 06,2022 at 1:24 pm

I did link the buds to my Samsung phone with no issues and lived the sound quality.

Did I miss something in the sales literature/documentation/web page that tells me that these are not meant to connect to laptops?

Report #1 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Apr 09,2022 at 4:45 am
Apr 09,2022 at 4:45 am

Hi friend,

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the late reply.

Can the earbuds connect and work with your phone normally?

We kindly suggest you reboot your laptop and then reset and reconnect the earbuds per the updated steps:

Step 1: Place both earbuds into the charging case.
Step 2: Keep the charging case open, press and hold the charging case button for at least 8s until both earbuds flash in purple, then earbuds have been reset successfully.
Step 3: Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device and reconnect “EarFun Air Pro 2".

Kindly note that there are two modes of EarFun Air Pro 2 on the computer, EarFun Air Pro Stereo mode is for music and you may choose EarFun Air Pro 2 Hands-Free AG Audio mode to have calls. Please confirm that the Microphone (Input Device) and Speaker (Output device) you choose on the audio setting of your computer and Video conference Apps both are the mode “EarFun Air Pro 2 Hands-Free".

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email to our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #2 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

2 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

About The Fitness Category About The Fitness Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

673 Discussions