Air Pro 3 Issue

Feb 07,2023
U454611638
Feb 07,2023 at 3:6 am
Feb 07,2023 at 3:6 am

My air pro 3's starting making a notification sound while I wear them every 15 seconds. What is this sound and how can I make it stop? 

Report Reply
U454611638
Feb 07,2023 at 3:50 am
Feb 07,2023 at 3:50 am

To follow up, it seems this is an issue for me when connected to two devices via Bluetooth. One is a MacBook the other an iPhone. And when connected to both I get the repeated (every 15 seconds) notification jingle in my ears. 

Report #1 Reply
U305532604
Feb 09,2023 at 9:39 am
Feb 09,2023 at 9:39 am
U454611638 said:

To follow up, it seems this is an issue for me when connected to two devices via Bluetooth. One is a MacBook the other an iPhone. And when connected to both I get the repeated (every 15 seconds) notification jingle in my ears. 

Click for original message

It looks similar to me.  As long as I was only connected to my phone everything was fine. As soon as I connected the headphones to the HP laptop too, sometimes there would be an inexplicable disconnection, and when I was on a phone call, the signal would sometimes drop out and the connection would drop out, even though I had my cell phone with me. Subsequently, the sound of the headphones became desynchronized, and only putting the headphones in the case for some time helped.  It seems that the problem is when connecting two devices via Bluetooth.
I also own Air S headphones, and everything is fine there, nothing like this has ever happened to me

Report #2 Reply
zsolesz79
Feb 09,2023 at 10:36 am
Feb 09,2023 at 10:36 am

I have the same problem, using it with an Iphone and a HP EliteBook. Any fix or workaround for this?

Report #3 Reply
U454611638
Feb 09,2023 at 9:14 pm
Feb 09,2023 at 9:14 pm
U305532604 said:

It looks similar to me.  As long as I was only connected to my phone everything was fine. As soon as I connected the headphones to the HP laptop too, sometimes there would be an inexplicable disconnection, and when I was on a phone call, the signal would sometimes drop out and the connection would drop out, even though I had my cell phone with me. Subsequently, the sound of the headphones became desynchronized, and only putting the headphones in the case for some time helped.  It seems that the problem is when connecting two devices via Bluetooth.
I also own Air S headphones, and everything is fine there, nothing like this has ever happened to me

Exactly - I've sort of pinned my issue down to google meets via google chrome. Zoom and Microsoft meetings don't seem to be an issue when I'm connected to two devices at once via Bluetooth with the air pro 3, but when I join a google meeting via google chrome after about 1-2 min it will disconnect my headphones and then the every 15 second sound persists and won't stop until I reset the headphones and forget my devices. 

Guessing this is early bugs with a new technology. But I've noticed even if I'm only connected to my laptop (MacBook) it will do the same thing with google meets/chrome. 

Report #4 Reply
U305532604
Feb 10,2023 at 11:47 am
Feb 10,2023 at 11:47 am

I have more knowledge. The described problem occurs if I move away from one connected device to the limit of its range, while the other is with me. A typical example is a workstation and a mobile phone. I sit at the workstation and can call or listen to audio from any of these devices without problem.

Someone calls me on my cell phone, I leave the connected workstation to a small meeting room, which is about 10-15 meters from my place. At this point the worstation keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, interrupting the call even though I have my cell phone and headphones with me. In the same way, leaving the range of one of the connected devices means a short-term outage on the other device as well.

The worst thing is a movement on the edge of the signal for one device, which makes it impossible to use second device.  But as I wrote above, I hope it is a SW error, because the Air S model has no problem with this.

Report #5 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Feb 16,2023 at 12:26 pm
Feb 16,2023 at 12:26 pm

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have uploaded the latest firmware 0.3.9 to the app. Please kindly update the earbuds to the latest firmware to check whether it is still the same issue. 

If the firmware-update method still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #6 Reply
U493947623
May 01,2023 at 6:45 pm
May 01,2023 at 6:45 pm

Hello all.  I had the exact same problem, 15 second beep  when both were in, but if the left one was in the case and closed the beep stopped.  Upgrading to  the latest  firmware ?4.7   solved the problem completely.

Report #7 Reply
U493947623
May 01,2023 at 6:46 pm
May 01,2023 at 6:46 pm
EarFun CS Team said:

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have uploaded the latest firmware 0.3.9 to the app. Please kindly update the earbuds to the latest firmware to check whether it is still the same issue. 

If the firmware-update method still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

4.7 fixed it for me.

Report #8 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

8 Replies

Last replied by U493947623

Community Highlight

About The Fitness Category About The Fitness Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021