AirFub Air Pro SV can't be found at iPhone 14 pro

Nov 03,2022
U365090519
Nov 03,2022 at 1:33 pm
Nov 03,2022 at 1:33 pm

I have a new iphone 14 pro. I want to pair my buds. But the phone just don't see them.
(and yes, bluetooth is on)
Aren't they compattible? Or what?
I really need my buds to work!!!

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Nov 08,2022 at 12:21 pm
Nov 08,2022 at 12:21 pm

Hi friend,

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Can the earbuds connect to your other devices?

We kindly suggest you reboot your phone and then reset and reconnect the earbuds per the updated steps:

Step 1. Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device. 

Step 2. Keep the earbuds out of the charging case, touch and hold the earbuds button for at least 8 seconds to power off both earbuds and make sure both earbuds are powered off.

Step 3. In power-off mode, touch and hold the button on each earbud at the same time for at least 10 seconds until they flash alternately in blue and white, then earbuds have been reset successfully.

Step 4. Search and reconnect "EarFun Air Pro SV".

We also suggest you try to connect the earbuds to other models of devices to test whether it is still the same situation.

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply
U584444408
Dec 05,2022 at 2:21 am
Dec 05,2022 at 2:21 am
EarFun CS Team said:

Hi friend,

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Can the earbuds connect to your other devices?

We kindly suggest you reboot your phone and then reset and reconnect the earbuds per the updated steps:

Step 1. Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device. 

Step 2. Keep the earbuds out of the charging case, touch and hold the earbuds button for at least 8 seconds to power off both earbuds and make sure both earbuds are powered off.

Step 3. In power-off mode, touch and hold the button on each earbud at the same time for at least 10 seconds until they flash alternately in blue and white, then earbuds have been reset successfully.

Step 4. Search and reconnect "EarFun Air Pro SV".

We also suggest you try to connect the earbuds to other models of devices to test whether it is still the same situation.

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Click for original message

Well thank you, this actually worked for my Earfun Air Pro SV which wouldn't connect to my brandnew Google Pixel 7 Pro.

Report #2 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

2 Replies

Last replied by U584444408

Community Highlight

About The Fitness Category About The Fitness Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

674 Discussions

1131 Messages

2199 Members