ANC in Air Pro 3 is basically non-existent

Jul 27,2023
U890980010
Jul 27,2023 at 11:35 am
Jul 27,2023 at 11:35 am

A year and half ago I bought Air Pro 2 model and was  surprised how good those earbuds were, especially the ANC. Unfortunately I Iost them on a flight and without second thought went for the next generation ones.  I'm sad to admit that ANC experience has been awful. I can hear footsteps in the office, external music, even people talking around me. ANC is barely working and the difference between this mode and normal is  minimal. I tried factory resetting them, installed the app, updated the firmware, nothing.  Ambient mode works pretty good (although I barely use it so it's hard for me to compare it to previous model), but ANC is just so bad I'm  thinking of ditching them as it's super important to me both in the office setting and outside. Has anyone encountered similar problem? I wouldn't think too much of this if not the really good experience with Air Pro 2 model.

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Jul 28,2023 at 9:58 am
Jul 28,2023 at 9:58 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We kindly suggest you try switching other ear tips we offer to you and then wiggle tightly the earbuds to the best place to wear to have a try. There are four sizes of ear tips. Please find the pair that fits you best. 

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply
KEking
Aug 01,2023 at 1:13 pm
Aug 01,2023 at 1:13 pm

I have the Air Pro 2's and 3's and can say that the ANC on the 3's is a fair bit better. However, I have heard that the latest software version has screwed up the ANC performance. What is your version?

Report #2 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

2 Replies

Last replied by KEking

Community Highlight

EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection. EarFun Audio App Opinion Collection.

by Sean Jay Mar 23,2023

Forum Statistics

689 Discussions

1147 Messages

2226 Members

Share this thread