Earfun Air Can't Hear Caller After 1 Week

Jul 01,2023
U917787025
Jul 01,2023 at 3:34 am
Jul 01,2023 at 3:34 am

I bought the Earfun Air's a week ago and was working great, but today they randomly stopped working properly. The caller on the other end can hear me just fine, but I can't hear them at all, but I can hear my music. I'm at a loss. Tried forgetting the device and rebooting everything and still nothing seems to work.

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Jul 04,2023 at 10:30 am
Jul 04,2023 at 10:30 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

It is quite strange. As you can use the earbuds to listen to music, it means there is no quality issue with the speakers of the earbuds. May we know the model of your mobile phone? Do you make calls via some apps?

We kindly suggest you upgrade the system of your phone, reboot your phone and then reset and reconnect the earbuds per the updated steps:

Step 1. Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device.

Step 2. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.

Step 3. Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the charging case button for 8 seconds until the LED indicator on both earbuds flash in purple 3 times.

Step 4. Search and reconnect “EarFun Air".

We also suggest you connect the earbuds to other models of devices and call different people to test whether it is still the same situation. 

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Forum Statistics

690 Discussions

1148 Messages

2230 Members

Share this thread