Earfun air pro 3 Crackling Sounds

Feb 28,2023
U933071570
Feb 28,2023 at 1:51 pm
Feb 28,2023 at 1:51 pm

Hi, 

So I just bought the  Air pro 3, when  was listening to my music, there were often some crackling sounds  while the music was on, but there were no crackling sounds when there were nothing played, does this happened to  anyone? Or the one I got was defected? I'm thinking it's a software problem, i'm on the latest version 0.39, I think.  No idea what to do now. Please help.

Thanks.

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Mar 03,2023 at 9:3 am
Mar 03,2023 at 9:3 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

May we know the model of your phone? Does this issue occur in all modes and do both earbuds have the same issue?

We kindly suggest you reboot your phone and then reset and reconnect the earbuds per the updated steps:

Step 1: Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device.

Step 2: Place both earbuds into the charging case.

Step 3: Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the charging case button for at least 8s until both earbuds flash in purple, then earbuds have been reset successfully.

Step 4: Search and reconnect “EarFun Air Pro 3".

We also suggest you try to connect the earbuds to other models of devices to test whether it is still the same situation. Please also switch other ear tips we offer to you and then wiggle tightly the earbuds to the best place to wear them.

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

About The Music Category About The Music Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

673 Discussions