EarFun Air Pro 4 only connecting one earbud at a time

Sep 18,2024
Baphelon
Sep 18,2024 at 12:2 am
Sep 18,2024 at 12:2 am

Just bought them, and I'm having an issue where the first earbud to connect is the only one that gets audio. To be clear, both can connect and play audio perfectly fine, but if I try top connect both, my phone claims they are both connected, and the earbud even plays the connection noise, but audio continues to only come from one of them after that. A similar thing occurs in the app, with it only showing the first earbud to be connected as up and running, and the other isn't. I can even connect the second one to the app as a separate device, and looking at the one in the app shows the exact opposite information, with  one earbud fully charged and fine and the other missing...

Any idea what could be cuasing this? As I said, these are fresh out of the box and both fully charged. I followed the instructions in the booklet and this is where it led me. It feels like a phone issue potentially... I have a Galaxy S23 if that helps

Best AnwserBaphelon said:

Resolved my own issue. In order to do so, I:

1. Placed the headphones back into the case, with the lid open.

2. Unpair both earbuds from your phone.

3. Hold the button on the case for 8 seconds, wait a bit.

4. Check your phone, there should be one pairing option. Select that.

After that, everything should be A-okay. No clue what originally made it split them, but all is well now.

Click for original message
Report Reply
Baphelon
Sep 18,2024 at 12:15 am
Sep 18,2024 at 12:15 am

Resolved my own issue. In order to do so, I:

1. Placed the headphones back into the case, with the lid open.

2. Unpair both earbuds from your phone.

3. Hold the button on the case for 8 seconds, wait a bit.

4. Check your phone, there should be one pairing option. Select that.

After that, everything should be A-okay. No clue what originally made it split them, but all is well now.

Report #1 Reply
Best Anwser

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by Baphelon

Community Highlight

About The Technology Category About The Technology Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

805 Discussions

1323 Messages