Air Pro 3 - Not pausing when removed from ear

Apr 25,2023
U188881418
Apr 25,2023 at 12:3 pm
Apr 25,2023 at 12:3 pm

Only had mine for a couple of weeks, all good except I'm sure they're supposed to pause the music when i take them out?  And resume when back in the ear? 

Just doesn't  work at all, ever.

I use the smallest tips and they fit nice and tight.

Would really like the auto pause feature to work!

Firmware 0.4.2

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Apr 26,2023 at 9:18 am
Apr 26,2023 at 9:18 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. 

We are afraid that the EarFun Air Pro 3 doesn't have the in-ear detection function. Due to the difference in the shape of each person's ear, the in-ear detection may sometimes be insensitive, causing some users to complain, so the new earbuds cancel this function. Sorry for any convenience caused. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply
j0p3Y
May 06,2023 at 12:6 pm
May 06,2023 at 12:6 pm
EarFun CS Team said:

Hi friend, 

We are afraid that the EarFun Air Pro 3 doesn't have the in-ear detection function. Due to the difference in the shape of each person's ear, the in-ear detection may sometimes be insensitive, causing some users to complain, so the new earbuds cancel this function. Sorry for any convenience caused. 

Sincerely,

Click for original message

Next time you could add the feature and let the owner device if this feature is of use for him/her. 

Report #2 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

May 19,2023 at 9:55 am
May 19,2023 at 9:55 am
j0p3Y said:

Next time you could add the feature and let the owner device if this feature is of use for him/her. 

Hi friend, 

Thanks for your suggestion. We will give feedback to our product team. 

Sincerely,

Report #3 Reply
U644263333
Apr 08,2024 at 7:49 am
Apr 08,2024 at 7:49 am
EarFun CS Team said:

Hi friend, 

Sincerely,

Such a disappointment. I have the earfun air pro 2 and bought these as an upgrade.. now it feels more like a downgrade. It was working really well on the pro 2. Why remove a good feature??

Report #4 Reply
U207005106
Apr 13,2024 at 6:49 am
Apr 13,2024 at 6:49 am

Totally agree with previous comments. Auto pause is one of the best features of my Pro 2s, I assumed my new Pro 3s were broken. Releasing a firmware update with it as a user option is super important.

Report #5 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

5 Replies

Last replied by U207005106

Community Highlight

About The Music Category About The Music Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

679 Discussions

1137 Messages

2211 Members