EarFun Audio app is not detecting my EarFun air pro 3

Nov 12,2023
U967758323
Nov 12,2023 at 6:0 pm
Nov 12,2023 at 6:0 pm

I am able to connect the earbuds on my phone and everything, but for some reason the app does not list the EarFun, therefore I can't access the customization settings.

I tried reinstalling the app, resetting the earbuds, reconnecting, pairing to another device with the app, nothing works.

Report Reply
lilchina
Nov 12,2023 at 11:45 pm
Nov 12,2023 at 11:45 pm

Are you logged into your account? I was and it doesn't show anything and it cannot add  my earbud must be a bug on their servers. If you log out of account it  and re-add for your buds it will show up. Not sure what's gong on.   before figuring this out I  had uninstalled the app, disconnected  and repaired  the bud to my moto edge plus. It was working  before. 

Report #1 Reply
Eanosh
Nov 13,2023 at 4:31 am
Nov 13,2023 at 4:31 am

Hi EarFun,

The  earbuds are connected to mobile. But the app isnnot detecting the earbuds. 

I tried re-installation, re-pairing, resetting the buds but nothing seems to work. Please rectify the issue. 

Report #2 Reply
U967758323
Nov 13,2023 at 8:5 am
Nov 13,2023 at 8:5 am
lilchina said:

Are you logged into your account? I was and it doesn't show anything and it cannot add  my earbud must be a bug on their servers. If you log out of account it  and re-add for your buds it will show up. Not sure what's gong on.   before figuring this out I  had uninstalled the app, disconnected  and repaired  the bud to my moto edge plus. It was working  before. 

Click for original message

Thank you!! This worked, I logged off and relogged in.

Report #3 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Nov 13,2023 at 8:45 am
Nov 13,2023 at 8:45 am

Hi Friends,

We are so sorry for that.

There were some problems with the APP yesterday, but it has returned to normal now. We kindly suggest you try logging in again.

So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #4 Reply
lilchina
Nov 13,2023 at 3:9 pm
Nov 13,2023 at 3:9 pm
EarFun CS Team said:

Hi Friends,

There were some problems with the APP yesterday, but it has returned to normal now. We kindly suggest you try logging in again.

Sincerely,

Thanks back up and working like normal. 

Report #5 Reply
U970326539
Nov 14,2023 at 4:1 pm
Nov 14,2023 at 4:1 pm
lilchina said:

I tried everything – I disconnected the buds from my iPhone and forgot the device & reconnected them/paired them again, did a reset by holding the button until the lights turned purple, deleted and reinstalled the app and logged in again, kept on logging in and out of the app, attempted to keep my buds in pairing mode (even though it was already paired to my phone) to try and see if the app woul detect the device – no matter how hard I try to re-add my buds, it just says “No new equipment can be added at present.” I made sure that the app is updated to the latest version available on the app store and nothing. I’m extremely disappointed because I’ve had these buds for less than 6 months – never had such a huge issue until now. It looks like it’s fixed for everyone else (and a staff member said the app issue has returned to normal now) but it’s still not fixed for me.

Report #6 Reply
U807817030
Nov 14,2023 at 11:42 pm
Nov 14,2023 at 11:42 pm

hello earfun,

i have a similar problem. i just got my earfun air pro 3 and tried to connect with the app on my iphone 11 but i got a duplicate bluetooth device without i icon if i ask to app to install and then i get the message "no new equipment can be added at present" asking me to confirm. so how to fix this as it is quiet disappointing even tho the earbuds are excellent. i resetted the buds 3-4 times, i charged it for 2 hours, etc and nothing........

Report #7 Reply
Waterman Chwee
Nov 15,2023 at 12:14 am
Nov 15,2023 at 12:14 am
U807817030 said:

hello earfun,

i have a similar problem. i just got my earfun air pro 3 and tried to connect with the app on my iphone 11 but i got a duplicate bluetooth device without i icon if i ask to app to install and then i get the message "no new equipment can be added at present" asking me to confirm. so how to fix this as it is quiet disappointing even tho the earbuds are excellent. i resetted the buds 3-4 times, i charged it for 2 hours, etc and nothing........

Yes it happened to me also and I can't access the setting and worst not able to see how much battery % left for my earplug Pro 3 

Report #8 Reply
lilchina
Nov 15,2023 at 12:44 am
Nov 15,2023 at 12:44 am
EarFun CS Team said:

Hi Friends,

Sincerely,

We are down again logged in shows no devices logged  out it will show my devices if they  were added

Report #9 Reply
lilchina
Nov 15,2023 at 12:57 am
Nov 15,2023 at 12:57 am
U970326539 said:

I tried everything – I disconnected the buds from my iPhone and forgot the device & reconnected them/paired them again, did a reset by holding the button until the lights turned purple, deleted and reinstalled the app and logged in again, kept on logging in and out of the app, attempted to keep my buds in pairing mode (even though it was already paired to my phone) to try and see if the app woul detect the device – no matter how hard I try to re-add my buds, it just says “No new equipment can be added at present.” I made sure that the app is updated to the latest version available on the app store and nothing. I’m extremely disappointed because I’ve had these buds for less than 6 months – never had such a huge issue until now. It looks like it’s fixed for everyone else (and a staff member said the app issue has returned to normal now) but it’s still not fixed for me.

My work around is not that the air's don't pair it's that they aren't showing up in the earfun app if you are logged in.  If you log out then skip login. Then add them back in the app they will show up.  If they will not pair even if you reset your pods then you  may have a faulty pair.  

Report #10 Reply
lilchina
Nov 15,2023 at 1:0 am
Nov 15,2023 at 1:0 am
lilchina said:

My work around is not that the air's don't pair it's that they aren't showing up in the earfun app if you are logged in.  If you log out then skip login. Then add them back in the app they will show up.  If they will not pair even if you reset your pods then you  may have a faulty pair.  

The earfun app is not used to pair them to your phone.  That is controlled by your phone bluetooth.  The app is only for adjusting equalizer updates of firmware. Shows you how much power is left on the pods.

Report #11 Reply
lilchina
Nov 15,2023 at 1:2 am
Nov 15,2023 at 1:2 am
EarFun CS Team said:

Hi Friends,

Sincerely,

The server is down again and my air's again do  not show up unless I log out

Report #12 Reply
lilchina
Nov 15,2023 at 1:35 am
Nov 15,2023 at 1:35 am
lilchina said:

We are down again logged in shows no devices logged  out it will show my devices if they  were added

Back up again  I may not use logged in if server isn't consistent. Up

Report #13 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Nov 15,2023 at 2:33 am
Nov 15,2023 at 2:33 am

Hi Friends,

This is Freya from the customer service of EarFun. Hope you are well.

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The APP has returned to normal now. We kindly suggest you try logging in again.

We are deeply sorry for the recent incident where the earbuds cannot connect to the APP or cannot be displayed on the APP after logging in to your account. We fully understand the importance of the APP to users and the annoyance when you cannot connect to the APP. The relevant departments are conducting a serious review and comprehensive investigation, and are committed to completely eradicating this problem.

EarFun takes user satisfaction as its code of conduct. Please give us your trust again. Sincerely apologize.

Sincerely,

Report #14 Reply
U804456656
Jan 17,2024 at 1:59 pm
Jan 17,2024 at 1:59 pm

hi there 

I have the same problem described above. My earfuns connect no problem to my iPhone. I installed the earfun app  just to be able to see the battery level. But I cannot get the app to add my earfuns. I've tried all the stuff above - "forget this device" in the iphone, re-add the device etc etc

I've tried logging out/in to the app

Nothing works

Report #15 Reply
RR
Mar 05,2024 at 10:2 pm
Mar 05,2024 at 10:2 pm

Hello 

I, too, have the same problem described above. My EarFun Air Pro 3 connects to my iPhone.

I installed the earfun app to be able to refine the sound settings. However, I cannot get the app to add my earfuns. I've tried all the suggestions listed above and yet none of them work.

I would love a solution/advice please.

Report #16 Reply

Thread Info

1 Likes

16 Replies

Last replied by RR

Community Highlight

About The Technology Category About The Technology Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

680 Discussions

1137 Messages