Earfun free pro 2 restarting randomly

Apr 21,2023
U250026131
Apr 21,2023 at 5:13 pm
Apr 21,2023 at 5:13 pm

Hi, 

I bought earbuds earfun free pro 2 and till now everything was working as expected. Unfortunately my earbuds are now buggy somehow.

I am listening music and they randomly restart as described below 👇 

1. Listening

2. Silent for sec and i hear "power on" from buds (already randomly disconnected ) 

3.  Reconnected 

Is this known issue ? Should I complain them and send to seller ? 

PS: I ve tried make factory reset, remove and pair again ..nothing helped 

Thank you

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Apr 24,2023 at 6:41 am
Apr 24,2023 at 6:41 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

May we know the model of your devices and the environment near you while using the earbuds?

As for the issue you encountered, we kindly suggest you try the below steps.

1. Please use the charging cable to charge the case and the earbuds for 2 hours.

2. Reboot your device and then reset and reconnect the earbuds per the updated steps:

Step 1. Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device.

Step 2. Place both earbuds into the charging case.

Step 3. Keep the charging case open, then touch and hold the button on each earbud at the same time for at least 10s until they flash alternately in blue and white then earbuds have been reset successfully.

Step 4. Search and reconnect “EarFun Free Pro 2".

3. We also suggest you try to connect the earbuds to other models of devices to test whether it is still the same situation. 

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply
U250026131
May 04,2023 at 4:5 pm
May 04,2023 at 4:5 pm
EarFun CS Team said:

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

May we know the model of your devices and the environment near you while using the earbuds?

As for the issue you encountered, we kindly suggest you try the below steps.

1. Please use the charging cable to charge the case and the earbuds for 2 hours.

2. Reboot your device and then reset and reconnect the earbuds per the updated steps:

Step 1. Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device.

Step 2. Place both earbuds into the charging case.

Step 3. Keep the charging case open, then touch and hold the button on each earbud at the same time for at least 10s until they flash alternately in blue and white then earbuds have been reset successfully.

Step 4. Search and reconnect “EarFun Free Pro 2".

3. We also suggest you try to connect the earbuds to other models of devices to test whether it is still the same situation. 

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

Click for original message

Hi, 

My earfun free pro 2 i am using together with Toshiba Portege Z30 Ubuntu 23.04 and Samsung S22. It dosn't matter if it is connected to notebook or mobile, it's restarting randombly while connected to both. 

Environment - flat, bed, work,  doesn't depend on env.

Report #2 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

May 19,2023 at 9:51 am
May 19,2023 at 9:51 am
U250026131 said:

Hi, 

My earfun free pro 2 i am using together with Toshiba Portege Z30 Ubuntu 23.04 and Samsung S22. It dosn't matter if it is connected to notebook or mobile, it's restarting randombly while connected to both. 

Environment - flat, bed, work,  doesn't depend on env.

Click for original message

Hi friend, 

We are sorry to hear that. 

Please kindly send us your order number to our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. 

If you purchased the earbuds from the reseller, please contact the service team of the corresponding reseller for replacement. We have especially negotiated terms with our resellers and they are directly responsible for the after-sale and warranty claims of their own customers.

Sincerely,

Report #3 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

3 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Forum Statistics

674 Discussions

1131 Messages

2199 Members

Share this thread