Earfun free pro 2 sound problems

Jan 21,2023
U401524419
Jan 21,2023 at 8:34 pm
Jan 21,2023 at 8:34 pm

Hello,  i use a pair  of free pro 2s  qnd overall they work great. Well, until  i put them on this  morning and found out there was a loss in volume on both earbuds. So i decided to clean the earbuds and take off the earwax that had built up. I used the cleaning tool that came with the product  but it did not work (it looked like the earwax was stuck in the grill holes) - so i gently decided to use a toothpick and it did work better but there was still a loss in volume and now the sound was  kinda muffled and harsh... so i decided to use  a paper towel with a little bit of 70% alcohol to see if the earwax would dissolve... but it too did not work, the sound was still low on volume and sounded bad - quite unlistenable. I, then, decided to use a little bit of water in the grill holes to see if it would work better  and it did clean the grills, but the sound did not change. I let it dry overnight and the sound is still terrible, even with the grills ckean from earwax.

Does anyone know what to do now? I really need some help because  i just bought the earbuds brand-new last month... thanks.

Report Reply
U767985494
Feb 12,2023 at 9:3 pm
Feb 12,2023 at 9:3 pm

I'm having the exact same problem. Sound seems to pop in and out. Reset the earbuds countless times and cleaned em but nothing. Hope this has a fix

Report #1 Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

Apr 14,2023 at 9:42 am
Apr 14,2023 at 9:42 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As for the issue you encountered, we kindly suggest you try the below steps.

A. We kindly suggest you wrap the earbud with your hands, then blow air into the inner filter mesh of the earbud several times to have a try. To provide better sound, the sealing of our headphones is better than that of other headphones when the volume is reduced, perhaps because of the air pressure. When you take it off from your ear, the sound pressure deforms the sound filter mesh.

B. If the above suggestions don’t work, we suggest you use a small brush to scrub, rinse the earbuds, then shake the water off the earbuds and dry them for 2 days to have a try.

C. We also suggest you try to connect the earbuds to other models of devices to test whether it is still the same situation.

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #2 Reply

Thread Info

1 Likes

2 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Community Highlight

About The Fitness Category About The Fitness Category

by EarFun Admin Dec 31,2021

Forum Statistics

674 Discussions