Air Fun Air Pro 3 connection problems with windows 11

May 11,2023
U647237630
May 11,2023 at 8:57 pm
May 11,2023 at 8:57 pm

I bought my pair of  Air Fun Air Pro 3 a couple of months ago. I have happily used them without any problem so far, easily switching from my phone to my PC.  Yesterday I was using my Air Fun Air Pro 3 with my PC. At some point I needed to stop the music I was hearing, then when I turned it back on it wasn't reproduced anymore on myAir Fun Air Pro 3 but always from my PC speaker. Since then I have been trying to disconnect and reconnect my Air Fun Air Pro 3 to my PC but nothing worked. I even tried to reset the Air Fun Air Pro 3 but didn't work either.  Basically, I can't reproduce the audio from my computer with the Air Fun Air Pro 3 anymore.

Any suggestion on how to solve the problem?

Report Reply
EarFun CS Team

Staff Member

May 26,2023 at 9:13 am
May 26,2023 at 9:13 am

Hi friend, 

Thanks for choosing EarFun. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Can the earbuds work with your other devices?

We kindly suggest you reboot your computer and then reset and reconnect the earbuds per the updated steps:

Step 1: Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device.

Step 2: Place both earbuds into the charging case.

Step 3: Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the charging case button for at least 8s until both earbuds flash in purple, then earbuds have been reset successfully.

Step 4: Search and reconnect “EarFun Air Pro 3".

When the earbuds are connected to your computer, then you may need to go to the audio setting of your computer to choose the earbuds as the audio input device and output device. 

If the above methods still could not solve your issues, please email our customer service team via service@myearfun.com or submit the warranty ticket on our official website: https://www.myearfun.com/process-warranty. EarFun provides an 18-month warranty for every product. Your satisfaction is always greatly important to us.

Sincerely,

EarFun Customer Service Team

Report #1 Reply

Thread Info

0 Likes

1 Replies

Last replied by EarFun CS Team

Forum Statistics

663 Discussions

1108 Messages

2170 Members

Share this thread